Friday, October 22, 2010

Treasure or Trash - The Results Are In!

Reading week has officially begun! That being said, I figure it's time to tally up the first few rounds of Treasure or Trash. Thanks to all who participated. If you haven't voted yet, it's not too late to voice your opinion - I'll tally them up again at the end of the semester. Here are the results:




Treasure
Trash
Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns

8
1
Tim Horton's Sausage Wrap

0
13
Drake's Thank Me Later

1
4
Panormous Pizza

4
0
New Clothes

5
0
Taco Tuesday

2
5
Mazda2

4
7
Jackass 3D

6
3
Double Cheeseburger

2
6




Total Treasures and Trash

32
39


So, it appears that more people disagree with my purchase decisions than agree with them. Good thing it's my money!! I blame the Tim Horton's Sausage Wrap that not even I enjoyed. Thanks again for visiting. Until next time...

...Oh! If you think there's a product out there that I need to try, leave a comment here and I'll consider it. A friend of mine suggested KFC's Double Down - so expect a Treasure or Trash for that in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what your opinion of the double down is. Personally I think it looks like a heart attack on a bun. Or, on chicken, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must do a Double Down, with all of the negative feedback it has been receiving, it would be interesting to hear your opinion on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dont go posting Christmas presents on here. I like a surprise lol!

    Im sure you will buy SOMETHING at the Anberlin concert, thats my suggestion. Maybe a nice warm hoody provided theyre $40 or less :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, definitely the double down! I've had it and have an opinion, and wonder if yours will agree with mine.

    ReplyDelete