Thursday, October 21, 2010

BBQ Chicken Wrap!

It’s time for another edition of Treasures and Trash! For any new viewers, please read my original post explaining the concept of this blog by clicking this link:
Lisa and I went back to the TLC on Tuesday, but this time we avoided the tacos. Instead, we both purchased:
BBQ Chicken Wrap with fries - $8.99 – The Last Class @ Georgian College
Before I get to the wrap, I must admit that TLC makes the BEST fries I’ve ever tasted. These are 100% treasure and I recommend them to everyone that goes to Georgian. Now onto the wrap – decent price for a restaurant comparable to Swiss Chalet’ price point. The quality, however, far exceeds that of Swiss Chalet’s in my opinion. The wrap included diced breaded chicken, lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and mild sauce. Tax inc., the bill came to $10, a very reasonable price for a poor student - good value! I’m going with treasure on this one.
Now’s your chance – Treasure or Trash it! (Sorry, no picture this time!)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I suppose it's hard to say treasure or trash without either a picture, or perhaps being able to have had the item in question, but I'll say treasure anyway since you seemed to like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good with the fries but not the wrap, and since you are asking about the wrap I'm sayin' trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm sounds like a treasure.
    I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete