Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jackass 3D!!

A few buddies and I decided to check out Jackass 3D opening weekend. The trailers looked entertaining enough and I had enough SCENE points to get in free, so, if it sucked - it was still free!

The theatre was packed, which was awesome because I love hearing other people's reactions and I'm sure they loved hearing mine. There were lots of outburts of laughter, lots of groans, and lots of gagging from the crowd. There was also a lot of genitals, fecal matter, and very angry animals (none of which were harmed during the production of this movie!) so if this stuff offends you or grosses you out, don't go see it - You've been warned. It's immaturity at its best!

Overall, I thought it was a very humourous and entertaining movie worth the free admission - I'd even say it was worth the $12 regular admission. I'm willing to bet that anyone who has seen it will vote Treasure and likely the opposite for Trash, but that's just what type of movie this is.

So vote below - Treasure or Trash!

9 comments:

  1. After seeing the ads for this movie I have to agree with you, but they do not do the film justice. It was an enjoyable film with no real slow parts. This is definitely a Treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to go with treasure, the movie was absolutely hilarious and the 3d was actually noticeable and enjoyable unlike alot of "hey, lets make a 3d movie because we can" movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treasure my friend.
    There are some things in this world that cannot be unseen and this movie had a few of those moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect, though probably not how they meant it, example of "one mans trash is another man's treasure". You would have to pay me a whole lot more than $12 to actually sit through this movie that I consider "trash", but if you "treasured" the good time you had with your boys for $12, good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the movie yet but I am planning on it because I thought the previews on TV looked pretty funny. So I'll say Treasure. Just a thought..if I were a student on a tight budget than I would try to go on 1/2 price Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Stephanie, since I think the whole genre in general is STUPID. So trash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treasure.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.
    You know you're going in to see a ridiculous movie that will give you a lot of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, I believe you're right about your assumption. I didn't see it, so my vote is .....

    ReplyDelete