Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taco Tuesday!

Newest purchase! We had an hour break between class, so some friends and I went to the school pub for some grub. It's TACO TUESDAYS!

Tacos from our school pub - The Last Class. One taco - $1.39,  minimum order of 3.

So, you could choose between soft or hard tacos and the toppings included lettuce, tomatos, and cheese. Salsa and sour cream was on the side.

Overall, these were really just your typical taco. They lacked in flavour (the cheese was good!) but the price was pretty reasonable. The tacos could have used more toppings - I'm thinking green peppers and hot sauce...I prefered the soft tacos over the hard tacos and if I buy tacos again, I'll stick with soft.

So, vote below. Do you like Tacos? Is $1.39 reasonable? Treasure or Trash it!

7 comments:

  1. Tacos with Flavor are Treasure.
    Tacos without are Trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trash, costs a $1.39, how can it possibly be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trash- there is only one good taco and that is a homemade taco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor students need to find takeout fare where they can at a price they can afford, and if you're cooking for yourself a meal for less than five dollars sounds a bit treasurelike to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can dress it however you like, the price is decent. I'd go with Treasure.

    ReplyDelete