Monday, November 22, 2010

Samsung Galaxy!!

Most of you that know me know that I’m moving to Waterloo in the New Year. For those that really know me, you’d know that my current cell phone plan sucks.
So, this weekend while I was in Waterloo, I decided to get a new cell phone:
The Samsung Galaxy – $79.99 – with Virgin Mobile (P.S. – Virgin Mobile rocks!)

It’s a pretty neat phone at a reasonable price that offers a plan that fits me. So far, I’ve enjoyed playing around with it, despite having some issues with the touch screen at first. Overall, it does what I need it to do, so to me, it’s a treasure.
Now, to figure out all of its capabilities....

6 comments:

  1. Treasure. That's why I got one...and convinced you to get yours. It's a cool phone at a good price with a good plan, and really, you deserved it. Have you ever actually had a NEW phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture isnt the samsung galaxy we have lol! Was it $80 on no contract? good price. we paid $150 on a 3 yr contract :P

    Treasure for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samsung = treasure. Too bad its probably a few hundred without a plan. I will never get on one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to use it to really see if it is a treasure, but I do love the big screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeez Scott as a university student living on a "budget" you're doing quite well. I wish I was a university student. Anyway, as far as your recent purchase goes...I think it's a treasure but then again any cell phone is a treasure in my books.

    ReplyDelete