Friday, November 19, 2010

McDonald's Coffee

Anyone who is new to reading my blog, please check out my initial post to understand how it works. Follow the link below to get to that post a little quicker.


This week's product was: FREE Coffee from McDonald's



Pretty good deal if you ask me, can't complain when something's free. I think this is a great marketing tactic for McDonald's. The store had a longer line than Tim Horton's this morning and by the time I walked through the parking lot, they'd served 4 customers through drive-thru...that's some pretty quick service.

I can't really trash free coffee, so I'm going with treasure on this one. The only way I'd vote trash is if it tasted bad, but it didn't. I'll go back tomorrow for another.

Vote treasure or trash below. Also, free internet cookies to anyone who posts a link to my blog somewhere on the internet! : )

9 comments:

  1. I cant trash it either. They have good coffee and I had a free one yesterday :) yay!

    Tresure for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive wanted to try their coffee for a while. Is it still free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a treasure! I will have to give it a try before this great deal expires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I stopped in at Walmart today and grabbed a coffee from McD's. Good stuff, pricing for the size of cup is better than Tims. Will be buying McD's coffee from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I switched to McDonalds coffee month's ago. I do believe that it is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a treasure. I absolutely love McDonalds coffee and its free!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treasure for sure, and an excellent marketing technique to change people's minds about their coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. guess we will all see a rise in the lineups at Macdonalds with their Timmies coffee brand .. better than the current Timmies brand ...with market share of 4 to 6%, easier to increase than Timmies with 80% share and lineups set to increase when they introduce their debit machines....Macdonalds a clear winner on this marketing strategy going forward....a definite treasure for the coffee drinkers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this is really LATE but here in Oz McCafe do the bestest Lattes. I hate Maccas so it has to be good if I can put my morals aside. Oh, and it's cheap cheap cheap =)

    I bet it'd compete with that Canadian fast-food coffee place!! :P

    ReplyDelete