Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mmmm Sushi-licious!

Class was cancelled, so no Taco Tuesday again...we decided to celebrate with...

Sushi - Aji Sai - $18.99

So, it's definately expensive and not really great for a student on a budget, but I love sushi. I only go out for sushi once every two to three months and really, its no different in price than going out for wings and beer with some buddies.

We went to Aji Sai, which has always had great taste, service, and quality. I'm sure most of you will agree if you've been there. Crabsticks, Spicy tuna rolls, and Dynamite handrolls are among my favourite.

Lisa made the night entertaining by dropping her sushi into her soy sauce...and splashing it everywhere on the table. She also needs to work on her chopsticks techniques, but I won't hold it against her.

Overall, sushi is awesome, so I vote Treasure! Leave a comment below in the comment section with your vote - Treasure or Trash!

9 comments:

  1. i hope its all you can eat sushi...
    i dont think 20 dollars is worth it if its not :S
    but then again, i'm pretty cheap. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure.... Next Time Invite me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of money for some rolled up rice...I'm gonna say...trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as it was AYCE, that's fine.
    I enjoy sushi once in awhile.

    Treasure for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trash. We're talking RAW fish, and expensive rice - nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TRASH!!!! this place is the worst sushi restaurant in barrie! last time I went the wakame salad was frozen and the fish is not fresh! I would rather open up a can of tuna at home, thanks aji sai! puke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. trash! i wouldn't spend a dollar there, it would be a waste of money! puke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Treasure for sure since I love sushi as well. Sometimes I wish there was less rice and more of the other stuff that goes in them. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete