Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Georgian College Jacket

This week's purchase - Georgian Jacket - $64.99
My previous Linkin Park spring jacket had been worn so much that the “L” and “K” had disappeared. I sported an “inkin Par” jacket for about two weeks and decided it needed to be replaced.
After Open House at Georgian College was over (I help run the show), I got my good friend (and co-worker) Kim Ball to show me around the Georgian bookstore. I’d never been in the bookstore other than to buy textbooks at the beginning of the semester. I noticed they had a few nice coats and I needed a replacement, so I put 2 and 2 together.  
The price tag seemed pretty reasonable and comparable to other stores I’d visited in the past week. I also had a $25 gift card for the bookstore, so I tried it on and bought it!
My vote is definitely a treasure. I needed a coat and I’ll probably be able to use it before it snows!
Please leave your mark and vote treasure or trash in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. I think its a treasure. While they should make it cheaper seeing as you ARE a student and they KNOW you dont have a lot of money :P lol!

    But good you had a $25 gift card to use, that cheapens the price quite a bit..

    Poor LP coat. It was good to us! lol. I bought it in grade 9 or 10! lol! so like.. 7 years? lol! Hopefully this one will do for just as long, if not, longer :)

    Good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! Too bad its snowing right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having seen it in action, I can now vote treasure : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories are made of this. Treasure.

    ReplyDelete