Friday, September 24, 2010

What My Blog is All About

First of all, this blog has nothing to do garage sales. A garage sale, however, is what inspired me to create this blog. Our family had our last garage sale of the season last weekend and I couldn’t help but notice some of the items we were selling. Some items were 10-15 years old. We had used these items to our content and were ready to pass them onto other families. Some items, however, were less than a year old. What drove us to purchase an item and then sell it less than a year later? Maybe it was an impulse buy? Maybe we found a better item that did the job better?
So what I’m going to do it post my purchases over the next month in this blog along with reasons for making that purchase and you – the readers – will vote on whether you think it was a good decision to buy that item. You’ll vote by leaving a comment and saying “treasure” or “trash”. Treasure -meaning you think it was a good purchase and Trash - meaning you think it was a bad purchase. The criteria you use to make the decision is up to you! Also, when leaving a comment, please post your gender and age.
Once this blog gains popularity (which I hope it does!) I will summarize readers’ comments and post the results in a blog entry. So come back soon and watch for my first purchase!
-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment